If you have questions, or would like more information, please leave your name and contact information.
COVID-19 Restrictions and Responsibilities
The following restrictions and responsibilities shall apply to the students and the managements.
- At this time, Vancouver Driving School requests that all students and employees continue to wear a face mask for the duration of the lesson and sanitize the wheel before and after lessons.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, must isolate at home for a minimum of 10 days.
- Anyone under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions.
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada or has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case must self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
- Note: Students must have face masks. Without a face mask, no road test/driving lesson will be given, and there will be no refund for that lesson or road test.