Please Note: Our phone hours have been changed to the following; Monday- Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Any inquiry after that, please email us @ email@example.com
- Lessons MUST be cancelled 36 hours prior to the agreed and scheduled time in order to avoid any cancellation fees that may be incurred if a student requests to reschedule their cancelled or missed lessons
- Students that cancel their lesson under 36 hours prior to the scheduled and mutually agreed lesson time will not be refunded the fee for the cancelled lesson
- 1 hour lessons that are cancelled under 36 hours from the scheduled lesson time incur a $60.00 + 5% tax cancellation fee.
- 1.5 hour lessons that are cancelled under 36 hours from the scheduled lesson time incur a $90.00 + 5% tax cancellation fee.
- Same-day cancellations incur a fee that totals to the full cost of a lesson.
- Lessons which do not have a cancellation fee paid are considered to be forfeited and will NOT be rescheduled until the fee is paid.
- Road tests that are rescheduled or cancelled under 72 hours’ notice incur a fee of $180.00 + 5% tax if the test was scheduled in Vancouver.
- Road tests that are rescheduled or cancelled under 72 hours’ notice incur a fee of $200.00 + 5% tax if the test was scheduled in Burnaby or North Vancouver.
- To cancel or re-book your appointment for a road test, please contact us 72 hours prior to the scheduled test date. Additionally, the student must also cancel the test date via the ICBC scheduling portal in order to prevent being charged $25.00 from ICBC. The student must also notify their instructor of the cancellation
- The student is responsible for the cancellation fee $25.00 charged by ICBC.
Revised Date: March 26, 2023